ECAL and several of its graduates will participate in the Festival Images Vevey from 5 to 27 September 2020.
ECAL and several of its graduates will participate in the Festival Images Vevey from 5 to 27 September 2020 :
- As part of the exhibition "La lueur du désastre" by Stephanie Montes, Camille Donias and Jeanne Mercier, students in Bachelor Industrial Design at the ECAL, created an original scenography following a workshop with the designer Michel Charlot. Produced by Images Vevey and the Foundation’s SMArt programme for the sustainable development of mountainous regions. With the support of Foundation Casino Barrière Montreux. Place Scanavin
- Aladin Borioli, graduate in Bachelor Photography, presents the exhibition "Ruches". This exhibition is the fruit of collaboration between Images Vevey and La Becque, an artists’ residence in La Tour-de-Peilz (Vaud) that encourages artistic projects exploring the relationship between technology, environment and nature. Aladin Borioli is one of the recipients of the Résidences EXECAL in La Becque in the summer of 2019, during which time he worked on the An Intimacy Machine project. La Forge, Résidence La Becque
- Alina Frieske, Master Photography graduate, presents "Abglanz", her diploma work made at the ECAL.. La Galerie
- Benoît Jeannet, Bachelor Photography graduate, presents "Escape from Paradise" Thanks to this project, Benoît Jeannet received the Mention Lumières Broncolor from Grand Prix Images Vevey 2019/2020. Gare CFF, appartement ouest
- Yann Gross, Bachelor and Master Photography graduate, presents in collaboration with Arguiñe Escandón the project "Aya". This exhibition is the fruit of collaboration between Images Vevey and La Becque. Résidence La Becque
More information about programme and artists: https://www.images.ch/en/festival-en/program/artists/