The Junge Grafik association created the Junge Grafik Award to support outstanding graphic design work by students trained in Switzerland.
The Junge Grafik Award 2023 ceremony was successfully held on November 18, 2023 in Lucerne. Of the 30 projects selected by the jury, nine showcase the talent and creativity of ECAL students:
- Rebecca Alfandary - Ba'Aretz
- Ilaria Citti - KRUMP
- Sacha Décoppet - DSE
- Alexis Gargaloni - Varia
- Stavros Gialamidis - We don't go back to normality
- Lisa Grobet - Velvet Flowers
- Aurore Huberty , Iris Moine , Anaelle Iglesias Carballo - The coral rescue project
- Flaurant Kadrija - Gear Up / Stand Down
- Delphine Moënnat - Le Radeau
The 2023 jury was made up of Alice Franchetti, Cédric Oppliger, Erich Brechbühl, Giliane Cachin, Ladina Döring, Leonardo Angelucci, Léo Monnet, Priscilla Balmer, Sarah Owens.