Heïdi News asked the Ecal film department to create ten films based on a series of articles on the theme of food. The students had to make very short films of two to three minutes that could be broadcast on the newspaper's website and social networks. To reach readers/viewers on cell phones, the films had to be made in a vertical format and had to be able to capture attention from the first few seconds.
The students all proposed an original treatment of the information and a singular form: several animation projects, a dystopian fiction, a purely graphic film, a documentary or a film edited only from archives. Each in their own way, these films experiment with a way of shedding additional light on the journalistic text without seeking to paraphrase it.
Every monday, you can find the students' videos on Heidi News' website !
• Serhii Tykhoniuk , Les Algues / Seaweed
• Louis Richalet , Origines du fromage / Origins of the cheese
• David Gonseth , Gaspillage alimentaire / Food waste
• Adèle Löffler , Repas dans le passé / Meals in the past
• Antonin Dutoit , Le Prix / The Price
• Aurélie Chételat , Empreinte carbone / Carbon footprint
• Camille Surdez , Changement climatique / Climate change
• Lanna Melissa Nebie , Fermes verticales / Vertical trusses
• Nafi Touré , Le Gras / The fat
• Victor Cateau , Pêche au chalut / Trawl fishing