Screening of ECAL films at the Swiss Culture Centre, Paris.
ECAL and the Centre culturel suisse. Paris present the films made during the "Selfportrait and violence" workshop led by Mio Rau (playwright and theatre director at NTGhent Theatre) and Giacomo Bisordi (playwright and director).
You are welcome to join the screening of a selection of the films written and directed by 2nd year Cinema Bachelor students:
• Giulia GOY, Casting di un padre (15’)
• Solène MERCIER, Ce qu’on partage (15’30)
• Laurine JOYEUX, Les quatre chambres (19’20)
• Olivia CALCATERRA, Lovechild, So Happy Together (19’45)
• Dario WILLOMMET, Elle habitait Varèse (9’50)
Monday 12 July at 19h (followed by an apéritif) in the presence of the students.
Obligatory reservation at:
Centre culturel suisse. Paris
38, rue des Francs-Bourgeois